640 acres in Powder River County, Montana
Ashland, Montana 59317
This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
|County:Powder River||Type:Acreage w/House||Acres:640|
|Zip:59317||Price: Property Sold||Status:Sold|
|Property ID: 1064660|
640 acres adjacent to Custer National Forest and State of Montana Land. The property has a new Amish built log cabin and shop. There is a well and electric, stock water is supplied by the well and a stock dam. Deer, antelope, elk, turkey and grouse can be found on the deeded land and hundreds of thousands of acres of pubic land are adjacent.
Map of Ashland, Montana, 59317
US highway 212 west of Ashland to East Fork Rd
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Powder River County
- Properties for Sale in Powder River County
- Acreage for sale in Powder River County
- Beach property for sale in Powder River County
- Commercial property for sale in Powder River County
- Homes for sale in Powder River County
- Lake property for sale in Powder River County
- Residential property for sale in Powder River County
- River property for sale in Powder River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.