This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
640 acres adjacent to Custer National Forest and State of Montana Land. The property has a new Amish built log cabin and shop. There is a well and electric, stock water is supplied by the well and a stock dam. Deer, antelope, elk, turkey and grouse can be found on the deeded land and hundreds of thousands of acres of pubic land are adjacent.
US highway 212 west of Ashland to East Fork Rd
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Powder River County
- Powder River County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Powder River County
- Farms in Powder River County
- Undeveloped Land in Powder River County
- Residential Property in Powder River County
- Recreational Property in Powder River County
- Riverfront Property in Powder River County
- Horse Property in Powder River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.